AIL Madrid is looking for a new intern to join its Sales and CUstomer Service Department at the end of May.
Below, you can find some information about the job.
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week distributed 9am until 6pm (3 days per week) and 2pm to 10pm (2 days a week).
Language requirements: Good level in English and Spanish as well as at least one other language (especially French or German).
Job Purpose: To carry out a series of Business Administration and Customer Service activities
- Provide timely, personalised, well structured and commercial responses to customer contact. Optimise conversion rate of contact to customers.
- Inbound telephone / email enquiries:
- Provide clear, timely, and informative responses to client queries
- Quickly identify client needs
- Be credible and give knowledgeable (technical) advise (e.g. suitability of accommodation, course contents / descriptions, exam courses)
- Manage client requirements to ensure the client experience is optimised.
- Ensure all required info obtained from client and communicated appropriately to the different departments
- Issue visa invitation letters
- Provide comprehensive arrival instructions
- Answer client questions
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products or services
- Collate student evaluations. Recommend/implement improvements.
- Issue level certificates
3. Business Administration
- Office supplies (paper, toners light bulbs, toilet rolls) and books
- Maintain the “correct” stock levels
- Take advantage of bulk discounts available
- Ensure the most competitive prices are obtained. Negotiate where required
- Manage classrooms
-Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
- Outgoing friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers.
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills.Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation.
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
6 months or longer
Please send an email containing your CV/resumé and a covering letter to <Kontakt gerne per Privater Nachricht im Forum>